What is your character's personality like? What do they like or dislike? What made them that way? At least 3-4 sentences.
- Valencia is generally a difficult person to please; she's hardly a reflection of the make-do-and-mend times she was born in. While the more magical parts of Naples were largely protected magically at first by those among them who could do magic, it's hard not to be affected by the goings-on of the mortal war in the first few months of life. She finds much solace in the sounds of the piano, singing, or musical instruments, all things she remembers fondly from back home - but overall spends a lot of her time alone homesick, or despondent; she died at seventeen, and is forced to adapt to changing times.
- Her mood varies. She can swing rapidly from one end to the next - but most of the time, she can be seen to be rapid, and talkative. When she's sad, slow and melancholic is more common. A constant theme is however that it often heightens as you progress.
- When there are others around, however, she seems to brighten and become what might be called a "ray of sunshine." Valencia in general craves companionship, and is very curious about how the present she is now in works, so she can be seen to ask a lot of questions. One of the things she would certainly not do is ever sing in front of people - she's developed some stage fright, although she's not sure where it sources from.
- The flashbacks of the incident are still quite common and increase in regularity as it grows closer to her Deathday, Hallowe'en. During this time she prefers to avoid people because she can be quite conscious of showing externally sad emotions to those around her. She does, however, make a special point of forewarning students against the forest.
What is your character's history? How did they find out about their supernatural genes? At least 5-7 sentences.
- Valencia Amerighi was born on the 17th of October, 1944, to Italian parents in the city of Naples - it was the middle of the Second World War, just before it drew to a close. Those of them who could do protective magic did so over their houses - Valencia's mother included. But the mortals around them quickly became suspicious, so they were forced to flee to a small town in the Italian countryside with their child. She was raised normally enough - since she'd inherited her mother's ability, that was enough for her to know about her more supernatural genes.
- After the war they moved back to Naples to help rebuild the infrastructure of the main city. It was decided she would have to attend her mother's alma mater, Olympus Academy, as soon as she was old enough to go - and go she did, at eleven, she went to the Austrian academy. She was a fairly intelligent student, as well as fairly popular - everything seemed to be okay. The school was free, and happy, a general community. But this all changed on the night of the 31st of October, 1961, shortly after her seventeenth birthday.
- She and her friend went on a daring trip into the deep forest, where she was attacked by a rogue werewolf; a teacher had arrived on scene having been notified of the werewolf, but it was too late. A wound (that has scarred on her ghostly self) stretched from mid-neck to mid-thigh, inflicted by the werewolf, so she quickly bled out. What was the unfinished business she had here that made her become a ghost? She doesn't remember, but she does know she's fairly terrified of the idea of passing on.
- Valencia has been hanging around now for fifty-six years. It gets pretty boring - and she just wants to go back to Naples, but can't found a way how yet.
What is your character's appearance like? Who are they modeled by?
- Valencia's FC is Francesca Michielin.
What species is your character?
- Valencia is a ghost that resides permanently in the Academy.
What year is your character in? Remember, it does not have to be seventh grade. Olympus Academy runs from seventh grade to 12th in University
- As a ghost, Valencia does not actually attend class - except when she randomly spectates on the eleventh grade classes, because she wants to feel like the age she looks.
Anything else you would like to add?
the eurofandom's perfect idiot